Nosso conteúdo é vasto! Faça sua busca personalizada e encontre o que está procurando...

Translate

quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2013

Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;

Be our safeguard against the wickedness

and snares of the enemy.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.

And do you, O prince of the heavenly host,

By the power of God,

Cast into hell Satan

And all the evil spirits

Who prowl about the world

Seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen!"


Um comentário:

by James Dillet Freeman disse...

Prayer for Protection

"The light of God surrounds me;
The love of God enfolds me;
The power of God protects me;
The presence of God watches
over me;
Wherever I am, God is!"

Prayer for Protection was taken aboard Apollo 11,
in July 1969 by Lunar Module pilot Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr.